Weekly Motivation #1

09:54 Amy 6 Comments


I am hoping to start a series of weekly motivation posts, writing about what I want to achieve for the upcoming week and also to give a little insight in what I have been up to for the last week.
This week has been a very busy one at work and I have been slacking in the exercise department but it has been a good week.

I have maintained in body weight which I was more than happy with and I even got to the stage where I had to buy new clothes as everything in wardrobe was baggy and loose on me! I went shopping on Saturday with my mum and I fit into size 6 clothes, which is a big achievement as I haven't been that small since I was probably 11. So I spent a small fortune in Primark getting a few basics to wear.

As I maintained my weight I let myself have a day off from slimming world and went a little wild, I went for a pub lunch with my mum which I had a hot dog, chips and a side of onion rings. I wasn't any better in the evening when I had KFC with my boyfriend before going to watch Insurgent which I thought was really good - I'm hoping there is another to follow on?

Image Credit - www.jesuschristsuperstar.com

I also went to the theatre in my home town to watch Jesus Christ Superstar, I had booked tickets for me and my mum for mothers day/ birthday present for her. If you haven't watched this musical already It's definitely worth watching, it was amazing!

Motivation For Next Week -

  • Completed Charlotte Crosby workout at least once
  • Drink lots of water to flush out all the bad food from the weekend
  • Get back on slimming world eating plan



6 comments:

  1. Well done on maintaining your weight! You're doing SO well, and I'm really jealous of you being a size 6.. I'm still stuck at size 12. Size 8 is my goal!
    Excited to read next week's motivations! :) xxx

    www.cakeydreamer.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are doing so well Sian, you will get there you have so much determination. I admire your hard work!
      xx

      Delete
  2. It's so good that you've managed to maintain your body weight, well done! I really want to see Insurgent, it looks really good!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Insurgent was so good, debating whether to read the books.
      xx

      Delete
  3. well done on the maintain! I love Jesus Chris Superstar, that and Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamboat are my fave musicals of all time!

    Jade x
    Girl Up North | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was amazed by this musical so glad I got a chance to watch and and especially so close to Easter
      xx

      Delete