Love for other bloggers

07:59 Amy 2 Comments

Photo taken on last years Holiday - Beach In Lanzarote

I think as bloggers it's lovely to see everyone supporting each other which really restore faith in humanity. Blogging can have it's ups and downs but a lot of time a compliment helps with that inspiration and push you need to carry on.

Olivia from dungarees-and-donuts.co.uk has inspired me to reach out to more bloggers, it's so nice getting to know many of you. Mainly because we all have a blog in common for starters. Olivia has been tweeting many beautiful, inspiring bloggers and sharing the love with the hashtag #ShareLove
sending tweets with compliments which is so nice to see.

I have starting to form friendships with other bloggers and I love being able to chat about anything with them and not be judged. Twitter chats are always a good way to meet and find other bloggers with the same interests. 

It's hard to only pick 3 bloggers that I love the moments, there are so many that are unique and that's what I love about them. So go on and share some blog love!

Here are three blogs that I love at the moment!

 http://www.cakeydreamer.co.uk/
http://thecreativegeek.co.uk/
http://emmahopenewitt.blogspot.co.uk/


2 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely post and definitely something I need to get involved with more - so often I read a post and absolutely love it but I don't always tell the blogger just how much I enjoyed it, I'm really going to try to start tweeting people more :) I'm off to have a look at those blogs now, love finding new ones to read :)
    Love Holly x

    www.style-revive.blogspot.co.uk (fashion)
    www.thehollydays4.blogspot.co.uk (lifestyle)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I used to be the same, I think a little compliment goes a long way. I know it makes my day when someone says something nice about my blog.
      xx

      Delete